* General Information
- Name: Asaf Aloush
- Age: 16.5
- Country: Israel
- Pilot type: 3D/F3N
* Brief background of pilot:
- How long have you been flying RC helicopters: 8 Years
- How many competitions have you attended and how many have you won: I competed in about 9 F3N competitions here In Israel and about 3 competitions all over the world. I won 4 times in this competition and most of the time I was in the top 10 pilots.
- How did you become a SAB team member: I saw a more and more people flying this machine, than I tried to fly it once and I just like it very very much, I just felt that it was the best combination between precision and power and I decided that I need that this is need to be my competition machine. I started to talk with some of SAB team members and they were very nice to me and really had a lot of patient to help me and get started with my new way as a factory pilot of SAB Heli Division.
- What do you think about Goblin helicopters: I think that the Goblin helicopters is one of the best machines in the market. If you are a beginner pilot, F3C pilot or hard core 3D pilot Goblin Helicopters can offer you the best offer for every style. This helicopters are light weight and very easy to build, they flying in very special way and there is no helicopters in the market fly like it, they have a new and special design, they are good looking, and there are always more and more improvements and upgrades to get this helicopters to the top high end level.
* Describe your helicopter setup:
* Some of favorite pictures and videos of flying :
Video From Arava 2015 Funfly here in Israel:
|Previous Pilot | Next Pilot|