* General Information:
- Name: Kevin St-Cyr
- Age: 13
- Country: Canada
- Pilot Type: 3D,F3C
* Brief Background of pilot:
Some funfly in 2014 with Club Crash,Toronto,Club 3RC,Club Phoenix de Beauce and Club
I won 3rd place in a skills competition in Toronto in July 2014
2015 XFC competitor (10th place)
- How long have you been flying Rc helicopters:
I fly helicopters for 2 years now and I love it!!
- What do you think about Goblin helicopters:
Goblin are perfect helicopters
Unique design and very pleasant to fly
- How did you become a SAB team member:
I joined the SAB team in February 2015.There are 2 years,my father gave me his passion
for helicopters but he was far from suspecting that my passion would become so great!!
I fly my helicopter every week,I am a passionate Goblin
I was contacted by the team manager SAB to ask me if I wanted to be a part of the SAB
team and I'm very proud.
* Describe your helicopter setup:
Xnova motors,Castle esc,Spektrum AR7300BX,GensAce batteries,
Spketrum DX9 radio
* Some of your favorite pictures and videos of your flying