* General Information
- Name: MONDET Axel
- Age: 16
- Country: FRANCE
- Pilot type: F3C
- Website: http://amondet.wix.com/axelmondet
* Brief background of pilot
- How long have you been flying RC helicopters:
I fly since 2010 and 2013 in competition.
- How many competitions have you attended and how many have you won:
I have participated at many competitons since 2013:
-2013 : First at the French F3C Championship National A category, after being first in every three qualification competitions (before the French championship)
-2014 : First at the French F3C Championship National B category, after being first in every three qualification competitions
-2015 : * First at the F3C competition, category international, in Périgueux (France)
* 8th on 15 pilots at the FAI competiton, category international, in Vitry le François (France)
* 7th on 18 pilots at the FAI competition, category international, in Glovelier (Switzerland)
- How did you become a SAB team member:
After three competition with the Urukay I was very happy by this helicopter. I met Ennio Graber during a competition and he asked me if I was interested to be a SAB team member, I was very happy, so during the Worldchampionship 2015 in Austria he introduced me to SAB managers. And now I'm very proud to be in this fantastic SAB team.
- What do you think about Goblin helicopters:
Goblin helicopters are the best! They are easy to build or repair, simple and strong with their 2 belts. Goblin are precise and powerfull and very good in flight.
Goblin helicopter is not an ordinary helicopter, it has a different but fantastic design , and looks beautiful in flight, this is why I like them!
*Describe your helicopter setup
Motor : Xnova motor
ESC: Kontronik Kosmik
Servos: Futaba BLS
Transmitter: Futaba T8FG
FBL: Futaba CGY750
* Some of your favorite pictures and videos of your flying
|Previous Pilot | Next Pilot|