* General Information
- Name: Stuart Michael Goza
- Age: 55
- Country: USA
- Pilot type: 3D/F3C
* Brief background of pilot
- How long have you been flying RC helicopters:
38 years helicopters and competition for over 30 years
- How many competitions have you attended and how many have you won:
I’ve competed in a number of US Nationals. I think I’ve missed only 6 in all those years. I was the US team manager for the World Championships in Spain (2005) and in the USA (2009). I also attend a number of fun fly events throughout the year.
- How did you become a SAB team member:
I asked ;-) I’ve been on several teams in my modelling career. I’ve been on the Miniature Aircraft and Curtis Youngblood’s NextD teams so that may have helped.
- What do you think about Goblin helicopters:
The fit, finish, and looks of the Goblin helicopters is fantastic! The Urukay looks wonderful in the air and is very smooth. The 3 bladed tail has a unique sound as well. I always wanted to own a Ferrari and now I do! At least in heli form…
|Previous Pilot | Next Pilot|