* General Information
- Name: DUMAS Romain
- Age: 17
- Country: France
- Pilot type: 3D/ F3N
* Brief background of pilot
- How long have you been flying RC helicopters:
I have been flying RC helicopters in the last 2.5 years
- How many competitions have you attended and how many have you won:
I did many F3N competition in France , I finished first on 5 competiton , and third on one competition
I also did the F3N French championship in 2014 where I finished fourth.
I did a lot of meetings too , more than 15 in two years
- How did you become a SAB team member:
When I started to fly with Goblin helicopters I really fall in love of this brand , about the design , the performance , powerfull and the strong architecture! So during my representation I gave all the best to show the performance of this helicopter , then I contact SAB Goblin to work with them . Then I meet a large family of pilot and peoples very nice who accepted myself in their team.
- What do you think about Goblin helicopters:
Strong , powerfull, fast , agility , beautiful. Goblin helicopters are thought to do every flight style , 3d , hardcore 3d , speed, low rpm, this point is really nice to have varied flight and clean! I love it!
* Describe your helicopter setup
Scorpion HKIII 4525 520 Kv Ultimate edition, YGE 200HV , RCPRO PLUS Supra connectors, Gens Ace batteries, Bkservos DS8002 HV and DS8005 HV , Vbar Neo, Hitec Aurora 9X.
* Some of your favorite pictures and videos of your flying
|Previous Pilot | Next Pilot|