SG723 - Goblin COMET Black – Red
Refined and exclusive...The COMET delivers a new concept to the market.
The innovative structural layered carbon fuselage supports three functional modules, the main rotor, tail rotor and battery pack. A low parts count delivers easy maintenance that defines the Comets elegant simplicity.Optional motorized landing gear pushes the boundaries even further maximizing the unrivalled aerobatic performance.
• Main rotor diameter: 1626 mm (with 720 mm blades)
• Pivot Head
• Main blade length: up to 800 mm
• Tail rotor diameter: 282 mm
• Tail blade length: 105 mm
• Main shaft diameter: 12 mm
• Tail shaft diameter: 6 mm
• Spindle shaft diameter: 10 mm
• Gear Ratios 8.6-11.9 : 1
• Weight including standard electronics: 4280 g (excluding flight battery).
• 21T motor pulley included (other pulley sizes available)
• Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
• Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
• Typical Speed Controller: 200A
• Motors: Max Diameter: 64 mm, Max Height: 80 mm 4530, 4540, 5030 series (480 to 560 kv )
• Battery compartment: 2x 165x55x55 12S-5000mAh, 14S-4300mAh, 14S-5000mAh
• 21T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
• 1 battery tray
• 720TB (720 mm main blades)
• 105TB (105 mm tail blades)
The following motor pulleys are available:
Independent mechanical modules
Front air intake
|ACCESSORY & UPGRADE
[ H0742-K ] Any standard landing gear acts like an airborne brake.
To get the best performance, the landing gear must retract into the fuselage.
This KIT uses an electric motor that powers the landing gear allowing full retract.....
The device functions just like a servo.
You will need to use a receiver channel and combine it with an on-off switch
powered directly from the receiver channel (7.4V). With a 0-100 signal, you can
control the extension and retraction of the landing gear.